From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:35:40 -0800
I appreciate everyone's suggestions greatly, and it has made me realize
that there are a lot of caring and understanding people on the FML.

I have also learned that it is Funny how words CAN get twisted on this
thing...I never said that Buckie, Kokie, and Rosie were sent to a
shelter....never....that just popped up somehow and I find it amusing...
Sort of like gossip in middle school I guess :)  They have gone to a
wonderful couple in Arab that already had 7 before the 3.

I understand how some people get a thread going, others respond with
good intentions, a word gets mentioned, then another person responds to
that with that mis-word included instead of reading the origional post.
Those things happen.  I have chosen not to ask for Buckie back, as he is
finally settling down.  Good news for his new family as they are SO MUCH
in love with all 3.  I think it will be better this way for everyone, as
I will probably be going to college in the fall part time, and working
full time (not for sure but a possibility)and it wouldn't be fair to
them.

As forrest gump says "That's all I've got to say about that."

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_