From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:40:04 -0800
Have any of you ever read the book Gulliver's travels?  Well, one scene
is where Gulliver is tied down by the little people...He's a giant
compared to them.  A similar thing happened to me today when I got off
work.  I went straight to Noodle's room, and I got a wonderful greeting
with her jumping around and war dancing like she's saved up all her
energy for the day.  She then proceeds to do the "Hee HEE hee!!!" which
she never does, and attacks the stuffed green furby.  I get on my hands
and knees and tickle her and she nibbles on the inside of my elbow (i'm
very ticklish there) and I end up on my back, and she jumps on my chest,
and "Help!  I'm pinned down and cant move!!" She goes right for the face
and starts kissing away...Lick lick lick....then she ran off behind the
dresser (her hidey hole) and grabbed a piece of kibble that she stashed
back there and brings it to me..."No, that's ok Noodles, I'm not hungry"

I think she's been reading WAY too many books ;)

-Val, and Noodles
Missing Rosie, Kokie, Buckie, and Mojo

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~