From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:11:04 EDT
Hi Pherit,

My hero is White Russian.  It was his mommy and his friend Kat Parsons
that grabbed my attention and taught me about ADV.  Your post was
beautiful yesterday.  I thank you for writing it for the sake of all
ferrets.  I went to the ferret universe page that you gave and I give it
a definate thumbs up!!!  My ADV Straight page needs to be corrected and
updated, as well as the old links, but I have yet to figure out how to do
that now that I am not on geocities anymore.  I've been a very slow
learner, and I' haven't managed an update in a while.  There used to not
be very much information out there for the ferret owner back when I made
that page.  I"m seeing access to information getting better all the time.
We need more.  I'm very appreciative to see a site out there with such
great information, and to have someone out there speaking up for the
prevention of ADV.  It's a wonderful page, thank you for posting it.

Wolfy

Win the White Russian Quilt!
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html
Wolfy's site has MOVED to: