From:
Dave Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 06:35:21 -0500
Hi all !

Been lurking a while..but have a question that I know has been on here
before...

The animal hospital I work at..is having a ferret coming in next week for
adrenal surgery... and I mentioned that I read here that most often it is
usually one side more that the other..that needs extraction... My boss {Vet}
knew of this too but couldn't remeber which side gives a ferret more
problems.  He asked me to write here and find out..{btw, we don't do too
many of these surgeries, as most in our area go to Cornell..unless they
aren't rich!} So if you know please, let me know..is it the left or the
right that is most often removed..I know both can be..but we aren't sure
till he opens up the ferret and takes a peek inside..:}

thanks

Melanie