From:
Dave Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:31:17 -0400
A Prayer for the animals

Hear our humble prayer O God, for our friends, the animals..
especially for those who are suffering, for any who are lost, or abandoned
or abused, The ones who are firghtened and hungry..for all that must be put
to death..and the ones who test negative for rabies..
We entreat for them all thy mercy and pity.
And for those who deal with them, we ask...
A heart of compassion and gentle, kindly words.

Make us true friends of the animals and thus share the blessings of the
merciful.

Had to write that..I am tired of watching animals being put to death because
of suspected rabies.. and knowing that they are healthy...

Melanie