From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:51:04 -0600
That is too many ferrets for one person to take care of, especially
including those with medical problems that have to be monitored very
closely.  I know we all have different limits but this is way too many
for one person.  My group is free roam and I spend 5 hours a day, every
day, 7 days a week cleaning up after them.  I know how much work and time
it takes to keep them happy, healthy and to monitor them closely and I
don't have near that number of ferrets.

I don't understand with an overload like that why some weren't moved to
the offering shelter.  Obviously the 'network' isn't sufficient or there
wouldn't be an overload of ferrets at one shelter.  The welfare of the
ferrets should come first, not whether someone is in the 'network' or
not.  What kind of christmas do those ferrets have to look forward too?

FERRETS FIRST!

hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services