From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:48:32 -0500
Hi there everyone!

I've used Johnson & Johnson's Baby Shampoo for years (just over 6) on my
guys and I find it works just great!!  Their fur is nice and soft, smells
wonderful and no dry skin!  Keep in mind, my guys only get baths about once
every two months.  I did try a shampoo for ferrets by 8-in-1 - I was not
impressed!

Nik, who passed away in September, was the ultimate in attitude and hissed
often when he didn't get his way or I stopped him from doing certain
things.  It was hilarious!  Yes, it was definitely not like a cat's hiss -
I dubbed it "Darth Vader-ing".  This little ferret trying to sound like
some big bad guy!!  Too funny!  Frodo hisses a fair amount too, but it just
doesn't have quite the same 'tude to it!  He's still young though, he may
learn!!  ;->

Many warm wishes to all the sick little ones out there and our condolences
to all of those who have had recent losses.  Take care and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Crew

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret