From:
The Maldonados <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:34:00 -0600
I want to let you all know that Squeeker is fine.  I had to go out of town
the very next day and no one at home answered or even looked at the e-mail.
At least they did take care of Squeeker.  I believe she was locked in a
closet all day with no water.  My Mother is supposed to put them in their
cage before she leaves the house, she insists on cleaning the boys room and
didn't check the closet.  She did not tell me this before.  My little baby
fought for her life trying to get out and she was completely exhausted.
She was in there for about 6 hours.  The only way to feel ok about all of
this now is to watch her.  She still tires easily but the life is back in
her eyes.  Thank you all for all of your support.

Hugs.....Monna,Taz and Squeeker