From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 05:33:31 -0500
My ferrets now (my first and only group thus far):

Frankie-My first who taught me a lot about ferret proofing and living
with and loving a carpet shark. Male, sable, almost 4 years old, likes
to strike poses for the camera, alpha boy in the group of 5.

Charlie-My second who came to me 1 month after Franks because I thought
he needed a playmate while I went on a cruise. Male, sable, almost 4
years old, my lover boy who loves to give kisses and takes scruffing
from Franks like a champ.

Julia-My deaf girl who we got from a pet store about 3 months after
getting Charlie because we needed a girl in the group. Learned how to
communicate with a deaf ferret due to her, and that she's not dead just
because she doesn't wake up when you pick her up (she tried to give me
a heart attack sleeping like that). Female, 3 years old, marked white,
the groomer in the group of 5.

Cailin-Was Julia's pal in the pet store, and when we went to get pics
done two days after getting Julia, found Cailin was letting another
ferret practically eat her alive, was so depressed we just had to bring
her home and make her happy again! Daddy's little girl, loves to ride
on shoulders and check out the scenery. Female, 3 years old, sable,
attention seeker.

Sammy-Monster man who we got from a pet store about 6 months after
Cailin, was all by himself and getting older and bigger and wasn't a
great seller. Bring him home! Went on to shock us at our first ferret
show by taking first in two of three companion rings. Male, roan mitt,
2.5 years old, likes to bite (and not let go) Mommy only, and only
about once every 6 or so months for no reason. Mr. Athlete in the group
of 5, also an attention seeker.

Roxie-Came to live with us from a shelter with Oliver. Never liked
other ferrets until Oliver, so they were soul mates. My million dollar
girl, who has had 3 prolapsed rectums-yay, not! My most petite girl,
loves attention and having a fuss made over her. Female, 3.5 years old,
black sable, our most petite little girl.

Oliver-Came with Roxie from a shelter, wedding gifts for each other. My
love dragon, just loves to be loved and rubbed. Male, 3.5 years old,
black roan mitt, my most laid back guy, just rub the back of his legs
and he's in love.

Toulouse-Came from a friend's shelter as a whole hob. Tried to
integrate with Ollie and Roxie after he was altered, but he's a loner.
Just wants the love and attention of his hoomans. Male, 3 years old,
sable point. Loves to poof and rough house with his parents.

Buddy-Found by maintenance in a vacant townhouse when they went to
clean, he ran in, has lived with us since. Cagemates with Ollie and
Roxie and surprisingly all live in harmony. Loves attention and will do
anything to get it, fast as lightning too. Male, 2 years old, black
sable and huge!!! Loves to run and play, definitely not a cuddler for
more than about 10 seconds.

That's my business and God we love them.

Jen

http://www.babyhomepages.net/manlapazbaby
http://jenandarchie.tripod.com