Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:32:16 -0500
>From:    Gary <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: mice problems
>
>Try setting out a few small trays of used ferret litter.  Set them in
>the bottom cabinets, behind the fridge and in other places mice are
>likely to encounter them.
>
>Ferrets and mice are natural enemies, and even if a mouse has never seen
>a ferret, they know from the scent that it's a predatory enemy that they
>want to avoid.

May I ask where you get your information on this.  If you read about the
Hagerstown ferrets like most of us.  You would have read how the mice
where all over that garage with all those ferrets there.  Along with all
the poop from the ferrets that was not cleaned and there were pictures of
it along with the mice and rats all thru the place.

I would also like to know how long you have had ferrets to know all this
stuff.  There is nothing wrong with saying in your option (imo) or your
experience.

K Owens and her 10 fuzzbutts