From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:03:32 -0600
Dear Collective,

First off, thank you to everyone who emailed me about P.B.

P.B. is still feeling under the weather although he is more active and
looks less unhappy.  The meds seem to be working.  It seems our other
ferret, Sherlock, now has the same nastiness.  We'll be hitting the vet
again today.  Hopefully she'll just let us have the meds and we can avoid
another expensive trip.  For those that have never used one, emergency vet
clinics are expensive.

I'm in the process of laundering all soiled bedding and washing all litter
pans like crazy.  Changing litter pans everytime it is used.

Keep P.B. and Sherlock in your thoughts today.  The poor little guys are
pretty miserable.

Matthew in CO

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones