From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:53:05 EST
To get everyone in the mood for the holidays,Valentine,Jasmine & Taz and I
made some new lyrics to an old Christmas favorite.Hope you enjoy,and btw
Jasmine would like a new coat this year.

On the first day of christmas my ferret gave to me a toppling christmas
tree.

On the second day of christmas my ferret gave to me two chewed up socks and
a toppling christmas tree.

On the third day of christmas my ferret gave to me three hidey holes,two
chewed up socks and a toppling christmas tree.

On the fourth day of christmas my ferret gave to me four ferret leaps,three
hidey holes,two chewed up socks and a toppling christmas tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my ferret gave to me FIVE FERRET KISSES,four
ferret leaps,three hidey holes,two chewed up socks,and a toppling christmas
tree.

On the sixth day of christmas my ferret gave to me six ferret floppings,
FIVE FERRET KISSES,four ferret leaps,three hidey holes,two chewed up socks,
and a toppling christmas tree.

On the seventh day of christmas my ferret gave to me seven dishes dumped,
six ferret floppings,FIVE FERRET KISSES,four ferret leaps,three hidey
holes,two chewed up socks,and a toppling christmas tree.

On the eighth day of christmas my ferret gave to me eight raisin beggings,
seven dishes dumped,six ferret floppings,FIVE FERRET KISSES,four ferret
leaps,three hidey holes,two chewed up socks,and a toppling christmas tree.

On the ninth day of christmas my ferret gave to me nine war dances,eight
raisin beggings,seven dishes dumped,six ferret floppings,FIVE FERRET
KISSES,four ferret leaps,three hidey holes,two chewed up socks,and a
toppling christmas tree.

On the tenth day of christmas my ferret gave to me ten corner poopies,nine
war dances,eight raisin beggings,seven dishes dumped,six ferret floppings,
FIVE FERRET KISSES,four ferret leaps,three hidey holes,two chewed up
socks,and a toppling christmas tree.

On the eleventh day of christmas my ferret gave to me eleven books falling,
ten corner poopies,nine war dances,eight raisin beggings,seven dishes
dumped,six ferret floppings,FIVE FERRET KISSES,four ferret leaps,three
hidey holes,two chewed up socks,and a toppling christmas tree.

On the twelfth day of christmas my ferret gave to me twelve happy dooks,
eleven books falling,ten corner poopies,nine war dances,eight raisin
beggings,seven dishes dumped,six ferret floppings,FIVE FERRET KISSES,four
ferret leaps,three hidey holes,two chewed up socks,and a toppling christmas
tree.

Sandy and 3 inspirations
Valentine,Jasmine and Taz