From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 07:08:40 -0500
I have been on the FML for about a month now.  Many of you have sent
in cute little stories and thoughts about your ferrets, and ferrets in
general.  As the editor of Western New York and Finger Lakes Ferret
Association's newsletter, Ferret Chatter, I am always looking for good stories
and tidbits to put in the newsletter.  Do any of you out there object if I put
some of your material in my newsletter????  I will, of course, give proper
credit...  if you are anonymous, I promise to keep it that way.  We publish 6
issues a year and I'm sure that our members who are computerless would love to
read some of the things that I have.

RUDY the ferlosopher........I am publicly imploring you to PLEASE allow me
to reprint your article from issue 1135.   I know you are anonymous, but
I don't think a byline by Rudy will give you away!  You write extremely well
for a ferret, Rudy, and I would like to share that with out readers.

I will try not to be too :( disappointed if you all say no, but I'm hoping
you won't.  Public thoughts on this are appreciated, or, you can email to
me directly.

Happy ferreting from:

BJ, CJ, RJ, Hayley, Sydney, Kelly, Libby, Duss-T, Angel, Halo, Heaven,
Splash, Sprinkle, Squirt, Elliott, Mandy, and Cecil -

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA