From:
Steve & Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 1995 18:37:18 EDT
WEIRD SOUND: If it's a soft "heh - heh - heh", that's laughter ferret-style.
A friend wanted so badly to hear it, but it is too quiet for her.

N.J.: F&G here is in our court.  The reasons for the strange enclosure are to
control anti-wonderful-cuddly-intelligent-mustelids fools, and to deal with
weird lawsuits.  Not many years back (3?, 5?, 7?) there was a legislative
challenge to ferrets as pets.  What shut those jerks up was that legislators
heard from their constituents that ferrets are well loved and great pets.
Our local one was especially interested in how many (a great many)
technologically proficient people (on whom much of the state's economy
largely depends) share their lives with ferrets.

Bill, Mr.  Bobble's Magic Pants is a kid's story, but there's a reason for
you to see it so we'll resend after I check it again for rewrites, using the
request address.  My copywrite so no problem there.

Sukie