From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 1994 10:58:33 EST
<it's frightening to think some of us may not be able to access the
FML.  Sort of like a couch potato without a TV!>

Troy Lynn--my sentiments exactly!  Also, I'm really disappointed that the
large animal groups are so uneducated about ferrets.  Some major
consciousness raising is needed here.  They need to know that there are those
of us out here who support what they do and also have ferrets, the whole
spiel about ferrets being domestic animals etc.

Bill--I think that's great that you would consider facilitating the FML, at
least for a while. And if you figure out how to move to the country and make a
living, please let me know!!!!

I find it fascinating that most of the accounts of tail wagging (which I
haven't seen) involve tubes. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

--Ronnie (Cinderella & Norman's mom in Massachusetts)