From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:14:10 EST
for 12/10/00--
Remember i am easily floored, but not totally incontinent.  There are neat
creative posts each day on the fml that make me smile and laugh.  But there
are a select few of you out there that push the edge and render me wet.
Its these posts of pee factors 5+ that OWE ME VIRUTAUL UNDIES.... such as
the individuals below

Robin Jones  (for the classic wrapping presents with ferrets)
Lori Crosland (for her poem "twas the night before xmas")
Joeseph Lee (for it came in the night)

Now keep a tally in your mind.... and I will need you all to guess how many
virutal undies or depends are actually sent to me.  Of course don't send in
your guesses til midnight of the 31st.  I will accept guesses there after
for a bit of time since the holiday may have it that some may not have
time to read their fmls and do email for a bit.  The closest person to
the actual number wins a ten dollar gift certificate from me to the ferret
store to the shelter of their choice.  Also........ Randy Horton is
donating hammies to the winner(s).  :)

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/