From:
Dana Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 08:28:35 EST
Well, Tasha is FINALLY just about back to normal!!!  Looks like the Cipro
did the trick!  She's been on the stuff almost a week and a half now and
last night, she finally started getting into things and doing the Victory
Dance again!  Not to mention wrestling a bit with Ivan.  She still seems to
tire out quickly but it's nice to have the old pain in the keister Tasha
back!  8-)

Sheesh.  Ivan gave us the scare the year the other night.  For christmas I
got this big, and I mean big, slot car racing set.  (I know, I'm still a kid
at heart) and I left the empty box in an area of the house that's seperated
by a gate so the ferts can't get there, and I left the box on it's end with
the open side up, almost 4 feet off the ground.  Well, we came home from the
store and no Ivan.  We called, shook the raisin container, squeaked his
favorite toys and nothing.  This must have went on for a good 20 minutes.
We TORE the place apart looking for him and nothing.  We even check out the
loft (that part that's gated off) and nothing.  Since we live in a townhouse
we were starting to think he found some hole into nowhere.  Frustrated and
nervous we sat down for a second and suddenly Robyn bolts up the stairs.
She thought she heard some scratching.  We run up to the loft and sure
enough, there's some scratching coming from this box with the opening 4 feet
off the ground.  Look in and there he is, yawning and looking up at us like
we just woke him up.  I still have NO IDEA how he teleported in there.  And
yes, he does have white feet.  8-)

Dana and Robyn (Where the heck *IS* he???)
Tasha (I'm dancing again! Lookeeemee!)
Ivan (Yawn!!! Hey, you woke me up.)
http://www.iii.net/users/lane/