From:
Anastasia Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:26:05 EST
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to send out a public 'thank you' to everyone who has sent
condolences for Mercury's passing.  I do belive that I have responded
privately to everyone but in case I missed anyone, here is your thank you.

It's been a hard few days since Tuesday but I think I'm recovering.  I
find myself watching the others extra carefully now, even waking them
all up every morning and night just to make sure they're asleep and not
crashed.  They're being pretty good about it.  They may even be actively
trying to cheer me up.  They've all been extra playful the last few days.
Even Christopher, my EE boy, is back to bouncing and dooking like a kit.
Fugly, from the Xmas rescue, has learned a new game, Kill The Towel, and
has been over-enthusiastic about playing it with me each night.  They're
all such great little beings.  I don't doubt it's all on purpose.

Be well everyone.

Anastasia