From:
James Toombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:20:05 -0400
My husband got bitten by a brown spider that did that a yr or so ago.  I
was a brown recluse (Spelling?).  Luckly he finally went to the doctor,
that "eaten out" part is where his flesh was rotting (hopefully you arent
reading this over breakfast).  He had to be put on an antibiotic to get rid
of it.  You most likly should take Tweezil to the vet, those spiders, I
have heard and read, can kill.  I hope that it isnt, but you should really
have it checked out.  Hope this helped.

Hugs

Michelle and Sammy