From:
Star Fuchs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:20:12 -0700
Well, we had an apartment full of fun here Tuesday night.  I brought home a
big bag of shredded paper my step-mom had given me and like the fool I am
left it sitting out in the living room.  While I was at class my 5 kitties
spread every last bit of that paper from one end of the carpet to the
other.  When I got back from class I already had a mess on my hands, so I
decided to add the 5 ferrets to the mix and have some fun.  The 11 of us
(cats, ferrets and one silly human) were down on the floor crawling and
jumping and playing.  The ferrets, who seldom make a whole lot of noise,
were chuckling and dooking all over the place.  I was laughing so hard I
was crying.  This is the best stress relief I have had in a long time.  I
took some pictures, I hope they come out.  I was up until midnight cleaning
up the soggy shredded paper but it was worth it :)

Star