From:
"Barbara A. Hoult (aka Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:36:00 -0700
For a couple of years now I've been thinking about having a dog in my
life again.  After loosing my last dog in an accident about 7 years ago
I haven't been able to bring myself to get another one but I finally feel
like maybe I'm ready to take the plunge again.

I'm partial to the tiny to small sized dogs, I'm thinking a Chihuahua
maybe, but I'm a bit concerned about what my ferrets might do to it
rather than what it might do to the ferrets.  I know of ferrets that
have killed small kittens an so I worry.  Has anyone had experience with
tiny dogs and ferrets????

Barb