From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 23:28:06 -0700
::Spokesferret Stormy decides to visit the FML before Cheweasel break::

The Kouri Fan Club founding members (us four) would like to remind all da
members and even non-members about the 'Dollars for ADV' drive.

We would like to send out special thanks to Dippy Stout for giving her
dollar coins to the club in Kouri's name for ADV research.  We know Dippy
worked really hard at da couch exploring to find all those coins.  Thank
you, Dippy.

In case you hadn't heard you can send your dollars to ADV research
through Kouri's club.  Our hooman will get a money order and make a list
of everyone who contributes so they will receive credit for their kind
donations to the University of GA Foundation.

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to tell but the club even has small thank you
gifts for everyone who helps us fight ADV by giving to the research fund.

You can send your check made out to: The University Foundation marked for
Ferret ADV Research if you like.

Please mail to:
Kouri Fan Club for ADV
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

We'll have a drawing on Labor Day for a ferret sized afghan made by our
Aunt Kathryn.

Please help fight ADV by supporting research.

Hey, is that a cheweasel that Kit has??

Gotta go,
Stormy signing off

PS.  If you want to use da Paypal just use our hoomans e-mail address.
Be sure to include your name and mailing address so we can pass it on to
the University.

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.