From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:18:04 -0700
::Everyone please come to attention for the Kouri Fan Club financial
report to be given my club Treasurer, Miss Dixie::

Da founding members (us four) would like to thank Kity=^..^=Kat for
issuing her challenge to all club members for the 'dollars to ADV
research'.

We would like to send out special thanks to our first donor who isn't a
member of the club, thank you Fran B.  Thanks also go to club members
Mick, Paul J. and to Babe, Sunny and Maggie who sent their raisin
allowance for a whole month.

We would like to keep the 'dollars for ADV research' going until Labor Day
at which time the club will hold a drawing for a ferret sized afghan by
Aunt Kathryn.  As a thank you each donors' name will be placed in the hat
and one lucky fuzzie will receive the blankie.  Every dollar counts.

Our hooman will make a list including names and addresses of those who
donate and send it along with a money order to the University of Georgia.
Your hooman will receive credit for helping Kouri's Club fight ADV.

To donate by check to ADV research through the club, please make checks
payable to the 'University Foundation' earmarked for 'Ferret ADV
research'.  Which ever why you feel most comfortable with, but please do
what you can so more can be learned about this terrible disease.  Please
do it for us fuzzies.

Just mail dollars or checks to
Kouri Fan Club for ADV
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Or please send your donations directly to the University and make a
difference for us fuzzies.

Miss Dixie, signing off....

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.