Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:09:41 -0400
It's Ferret Buckeye Bash time again and the first deadline for entries
is coming up fast -- July 14th!

The FERRET BUCKEYE BASH is a 3-Ring Championship, Companion Ring and
All Specialty Show, presented by HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCATION and
RESCUE and sanctioned by the American Ferret Association. We are proud
to have The FerretDepot.com as our title sponsor with PETCO Pet
Products as a contributing sponsor.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is one of the largest ferret shows in the
USA-as you can see on the upcoming PBS Special by Director, Mark Lewis,
Radio Pictures. FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellance, airs Wednesday,
July 18 at 8:00pm - check your local PBS station listings!

Along with the championship and specialty showing, we have the Photo
Contest along with lots of vendors, an awesome raffle, fun events,
speakers -- Bob Church, Kim Schilling of Ferrets for Dummies and Dr.
Kirsten Love. We even have a ferret wedding taking place! AND, with
over 25 vendors, just come for the shopping alone!

Show registration paperwork with vendor, hotel and other information
is available in PDF format from our website: www.HOFA-RESCUE.org If
you are unable to download, contact me at [log in to unmask] and I can
snail-mail it to you. Also on the website is a registration form in
Word format that you can fill in on your computer and send in by mail
or e-mail. You can even pay via PAY PAL.

Remember, all ferrets in the show hall must have a record of current
distemper and rabies (Imrab 3) vaccinations and a current (within 6
months prior to show date) ADV negative test results from one of the
labs listed in the registration paperwork.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue's main fundraiser. It's through the support of our generous
sponsors, club members, exhibitors, vendors, speakers and attendees,
we are able to offer this wonderful educational event to the public.
Thereby, enabling HOFA-Rescue to maintain our shelter and provide
necessary support and care for so many homeless ferrets in Central
Ohio.

Hope to see everyone there!

Scarlett

Scarlett Gray-Saling, Event Coordinator, Ferret Buckeye Bash
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Championship and All Specialty Ferret Show
Vendors, Speakers, Raffle & Much More
Saturday, Aug. 25, 2007
Veteran's Memorial Hall
300 W. Broad St.