From:
Kelly & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 01:23:06 -0900
Hello fellow ferret friends,
My "Lit'l guy" has just given me another cardiac scare which among other
things, has prompted my questions.  How important are whiskers to the
ferret?  Do they grow back?  Are they made up of any nerves which could
cause pain?  The only information I've read about these hairs is in
reference to physical health and except for a couple of singed whiskers,
Lit'l guy is a perfect 11 week old.  (I've told her a dozen times to quit
lighting her cigarettes over the stove!!)

Kelly Mom,  Steve Dad,  & Lit'l guy
reply: [log in to unmask]

Have you started your ferret's dragster today?