From:
Kelly & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 06:31:12 -0900
I recently posted news of my finished custom condo on the FML and I was
thrilled with the interest from so many.  Unfortunately, I was still waiting
for the pictures and only able to reply with text info.  Finally, I have
pictures (now that I've remodeled 50 times!) Oh well, it will probably
change 50 more times!  But seriously, I've laid linoleum on the bottom
floor, I've added a ramp between 1st & 2nd levels, a large hammock hangs
from the top over 2nd floor, I removed the plexi-glass on the short end
where the litter box is for extra ventilation, there's a 4' dryer tube
suspended with straps wrapping all over the top with ends on 2nd and 3rd (I
like that alot), their dining room is now downstairs with the 2nd level now
being used as strictly an entry way.  Lit'l guy still thinks this is just
another room in her "big" house and has recently welcomed a new 7 week old
with proper ferret manners, by dragging him up the ramp, pushing him off the
edge, and then slamming and locking the door :-] ha.  If you have any
questions please write back.

Kelly(me mom),
Lit'l guy(14 weeks and "Oh Rockfish,  come out,  come out")
Rocky Rockfish(8 weeks and wait til I'm bigger!)
Steve(custom condo contractor)
reply to: Kelly<[log in to unmask]
HAVE A GREAT DAY!