From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 06:41:54 -0800
********************** ATTENTION ALL FLO OPERATIVES ************************

*** ALPHA GENERAL ROWDY Announces that the motion for a commendation and
promotion for operative DODGER has been approved!  Due to extreme and
tireless devotion to the FLO cause this outstanding operative has most
certainly earned such recognition.  Operative DODGER please report to this
headquarters and inform us of your current rank.  We will reply with your
new rank and shall send, via the pooter waves, your written commendation.
We thank operatives Keiran & Kellyn for drawing this to our attention.
Congratulations operative DODGER and long live the FLO!

To all other FLO operatives : Continue mission of human conquest!  Convert
those humans to the FLO cause.  IT CAN BE DONE!  Our human Mommy is now in
charge of all FLO communications grunt work.  She completes all our paper
and pooter reports and transmissions for us leaving much more time for us to
devote to FLO activities that only fuzzles can do.  Once again, AQUIRE
EVERYTHING!

Current orders : Execute late nite raids at every opportunity.  Most humans
will be found in a comatose state during these hours.  Chances for success
are greatly increased.  If you are put in the brig nitely then work very
hard on that sad, pouty face.  It can eventually gain you permanent freedom!
GO FLO!

*** Alpha General Rowdy over and out

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *