From:
"Nancy L. Silvernale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 16:00:33 -0400
Hi, All!

I have thoroughly enjoyed hearing your stories of which one of your
males/females creates/instigates/completes/repeats the most "memorable"
experiences in your home!

JEANNE STADTMILLER:
  I was laughing so hard when I read your story, especially the part on...

>And of the girls, the little ones with the white feet are the ones
>to watch!  They also have a unique ability... I believe its called
>"transporting...."

I never mentioned this before, but my little girl has white feet and
MAN!  YOU'RE NOT KIDDING!!

PHYLLIS BERKER:
  Shhhh .... don't tell my boys about Toby!  We're about to move our
PC down into, of all places .. THEIR room.  Hopefully (yeah, right) we
can keep them off the desk AND the mouse!!

In summary, from reading everyone's responses, my purely un-scientific poll
says that FEMALES rate high on the harassment level; whether it be because
of their size ... little white paws ... weight ... or IQ level!

I guess we'll never know for sure .. We'll just to have to grin and bear it,
and keep on laughing!!

Nancy (Fewwit, Bandit, Alexander The Great, and
       Miss (i have little white feet) Freckles

(to the person who tried sending me mail and it got rejected ...could you try
 this address to see if it responds better, please?