From:
GALE PUTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 16:04:03 -0400
Got a call from one of the local animal hospitals in our area of Long Island
New York.  Two very sick ferrets were abandoned there. One died right away,
but the other is being treated for an insulinoma and is doing well, but seems
to be pining away for its companion and they are worried that she her
lonliness and loss of her friend is slowing her progress.  They ask if anyone
in the area has a old, or also recovering small very gently ferret,that
perhaps that person could also adopt this one.
All we have here in our facility right now are ferrets that are unadoptable
because they are quite wild and rough so we haven't been able to help, but if
anyone can, please E-mail me and I will give all info.
  Thank you, Gale Putt, [log in to unmask]