Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:32:48 EST
I think Lori Siea is an angel. Those of you who now have DMK ferrets;
look at them and their funny antics and their first time out of those
filthy tiny cages and able to be normal happy ferrets. look at them
and watch them learn what a hammie is for and how to play with a toy
for the first time. To see the pleasure in their little faces.

Now who wants an exact accounting. Lori helped perform a small miracle,
I can't even imagine the mess she had in her home that needed cleaning
I'm sure. Thank-you Jeff, your letter expressed everythin beautifully.

Sometimes I think some people just try to find things to argue about!
Most of these things on the FML I just ignore, but to flame someone so
much for doing such a magnificent good deed, is a little too much for
me to be quiet about. I can't imagine what Lori went thru and is still
going thru. And to have a husband to stand by her thru it all!!!!!!!
Not many could have, or would have, done what Lori has done!!!! You are
the best Lori Sies!

Merry xmas to you and yours and also to everyone on the FML. One of the
best forum on the internet for almost 20 yrs!!!!!!