From:
Karen Patricia Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 10:50:43 -0500
I went to see _Legends of the Fall_ last week which wasn't a bad movie IMO.
The highlight, though, had to be a ferret cameo appearance.  Although it
was brief, it was clear that the little guy (actually, maybe it was a
gal) was a domesticated pet who was welcome at the dinner table, not a
wild savage as they are usually portrayed.  Although this rising star
only had a few seconds of screen time, I'm sure we'll be seeing much more
of him(her) in the future. I'm just surprised the ferret's wonderful
acting ability wasn't mentioned in any of the reviews I saw.  S/he
clearly outshined Brad Pitt.

Karen
Sam (with the proper training, I could be a star too)