From:
Karen Patricia Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 12:04:52 -0500
Just after I got Sam about six weeks ago, I noticed a bump on his neck that
looked exactly like a pimple.  I had been training him using a harness so I
assumed that this spot was some sort of irritation from the harness. Sam
eventually scratched it, it scabbed over, and went away.  This morning I
noticed another pimple, this time on his back.  The spot is pink, and
perfectly round.  I haven't used his harness in weeks so I don't know
where it came from.  I checked the FAQ but couldn't find anything like this.
Because the last one went away with no problem, I don't know if I should be
concerned.  BTW, Sam is in perfect health in every other way.

Maybe Sam is just going through that awkward adolescent period.  Anyone
have any advice?

Thanks!
Karen
Sam (hey, pass me the oxy-10)