From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:28:34 -0800
Hi All,

First I'd like to thank Jackie C. for rallying her egroup, also Frolicking
Ferrets for their support, especially Millie, Stormy's very own
cheerleader, and to everyone here who has and is voting for Stormy in
the photo contest.  I'm having alot of fun with this, all the support and
nice email I have received is just great.

Now please keep voting, you can vote twice an hour so do go back often.  At
the end of the contest the numbers (votes) will be revealed and we want to
show that fuzzies have a strong following; or in this case that Stormy has
a huge fan club. :)

Please go to
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html

Stormy wants to help shelter fuzzies by donating the winnings but we can't
do it without your help.

Thanks so much,
Sharon B.