From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:30:54 -0800
Hi All,

With the resent thread on ADV it looks like a good time to remind everyone
to give to ADV Research.

Being a GA girl I, of course, gave to the UGA Foundation Fund but please
give to whichever you choose.  You can specify that the funds go to
research not involving experimentally infected ferrets.

I received not one but three thank you letters and a neat window decal for
my truck.  It's time for me to send another check.  I've added them to my
charity list.  Please remember no amount is to small.  This is a terrible
disease and very important for us to give to research being done to help
save our fuzzies.

You can send donations to either of the following:

M.A. Stevenson, DVM. PhD, DACVS
209A Vet Med Building
Dept. of Small Animal Medicine
UGA College of Veterinary Medicine
Athens, GA 30602-7390

Or,
The American Ferret Association (AFA)
1-888-FERRET1
http://www.ferret.org
ADV Fund

For more info on ADV please see Wolfy's excellent site
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv

Sharon B.