From:
"Julie B. Kerr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 15:16:21 -0400
Hello all you fuzzies!

I think that my ferrets are geniuses.  Whenever I'm studying with my
notebook open in front of me, Delta and Epsie come over and point out the
important points by walking on top of them.  Then they grab my pencil and
walk around with it in their teeth.  The other day my boyfriend was lying on
the couch reading a book on algebraic geometry.  Epsie came up to him and
read over his shoulder for a few seconds before walking away in disgust
muttering, "Geesh, how long is it going to take you to turn the page?"
Yesterday Delta dragged a Ferret Calendar order form under my bed.  Then he
dragged a pencil under the bed.  Now I'm worried, because I'm not sure how
many calendars he ordered, and I think that he might have used my VISA card
number.  (*)

The only time I doubt the intelligence of my babies is when they start
climbing on things.  Epsie can climb up to the top of his cage in all of one
and a half seconds, but then he spends the next five minutes peering warily
at the ground far below and wondering, "Now how do I get out of THIS mess?"
My question is, does anybody know where I can purchase a ferret- sized
fireman's pole?

Cheers!
  Julie and the tumbling twins

(*) This is a very serious concern, because Delta had ample opportunity to
  obtain my VISA card number the time he pulled all of my credit cards
  out of my pocket.