From:
"Julie B. Kerr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 12:48:09 -0400
Hello all,

Well, I went for two years without a ferret, and I finally decided to take
the plunge again.  Last night I came home with a pair of little
nine-week-old brothers.  Their names are Delta and Epsilon (Epsie for
short).  They're both sable, although I think that Epsie has a bit of albino
mixed in because he has big white paws and gets red-eye even without the
help of a camera.  So far they've had several bouts of extreme hyperactivity
and playfulness.  I'm so happy with them!  They got lots of good handling in
the pet store, and so they're already really sweet and pretty good about not
nipping except when they get really excited.  They've also gotten off to a
good start on litter training.  Strangely, they're not perfect about using
the litter box in their cage, which I'm keeping small for now, but when
they're playing in the bathroom they always go right over to it when they
need to.  Yay!  I have ferrets again!

Julie and Delta and Epsie (shproing, shproing!)