From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:20:20 -0500
>This is the first time I've had to deal with this.  Should I be saying
>"Whaddaya MEAN, you don't know when he'll be there?" Or is this common
>practice with ultrasonographers?  (I don't want to get annoyed if that's
>really how it works and there's nothing to get annoyed about.)

Nope, that's really how it works when you're dealing with a travelling
ultrasound person.  The man who does my ultrasounds is wonderful, but I
never, ever know when he'll get there.  He can usually narrow it down for
me to morning vs afternoon, but not always.  And even when he tells me
morning, it might end up being afternoon.  This is because he can never
predict just how long travel time is going to be, or how long he'll need
to spend at the hospitals he's visiting before he gets to mine.

Dr. Ruth
Save lives - spay or neuter your pet.