From:
Mike & Terra Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:59:53 -0600
Hello FML'ers, this is our first time for writing to the list.  We have been
a member for 2 maybe 3 months now and we have recently came up with a
question that we haven't seen.  Our question is "How can we tell if our
fuzzy (male) has been descented?" We are wondering because over this past
week-end my wife and I were visiting one of her cousins that is owned by
four fuzzies.  The dominate female of the bunch sort of got into a very
physical fight with our male.  After we broke them up our male kept hissing
and while rubbing his tummy to calm him down we noticed a thick sticky
liquid around his privates.  That made us curious if he was maybe descented
too early (and didn't do any good) or if he maybe just got too excited and
had an accident.

We would appriciate it if any replies could be e-mailed directly to us
because we don't always read everything on the list.

Dook's to all and thanks in advance.

Mike & Terra       Hoomans
Digger & Smokee    Fuzzies