From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 09:12:49 -0000
I was one of those people that sent in what BIG thought was a flame and yes
he was absolutely correct.  Thank you Bill for sending it back.  Now that I
have had time to reflect and calm down I would like to address something
that seems to be a problem in the ferret community in general.  When you
don't get your way we attack each other and cause bad press and trouble.
Don't you realize that this just hurts the fuzzies over all.  Seems strange
that we would hurt the very thing we are tring to help.  I guess some of us
need to grow up a little and realize that our actions and words are watched.
I will admit that I myself have been somewhat guilty at this from time to
time ( my biggest flaw being lack of tact).  I would like to apologize to
those I have offended in the past and in the future.  In ontario it seems
there is 2 groups that are infighting I don't know who's story is correct
the one thing I do know is that the fighting is got to stop the important
thing is the fuzzies not weather they go to homes in the us or canada they
have no knowledge of the political boundaries.  Instead of fighting can't
you work together.  It appears to me that randy is in charge so why not help
her instead of stiring the pot.  Thanks again BIG.

Jeff and the main gang
COUNTRY FERRET RESCUE
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/8610