Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:31:26 -0500
>Re: buried alive in poop
>Woozle, however, refuses (!) to go in the little boxes

Dear Woozle,
We suggest you show your human Rule #1 from
>"Basic rules for ferrets who have a house to run" :

>1. If you have to poop, the best place to do it is right beside the
>litterbox.  Your person will apreciate your not messing it up after they
>spent so much time getting it clean.  If you can't make it there, the
>next best place is in front of the door.

Also, remind your human that you are just a baby and it's a little early to
expect you to be litter trained.  And after that, remind him what's *really*
important in life--things like dookin' and jumping for joy.  Tell him that
life is short and there's lots more important things than usin' the
litterbox.  Maybe he's kinda young, but when he gets older, he'll get it.
When he looks back on his life, litter box training ain't gonna be one of
the highlights--things like joy and happiness and love are a lot more
important.

Honestly, humans ain't too bright sometimes, so we have to be patient with
them.

Love and dooks,
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming, Merlin, Roxanne and Petunia