From:
Samone Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:13:05 -0500
All this talk about teeth brings up a question about baby teeth.  When I
purchased my third ferret, Bailey (whom I still have, but thanks to everyone
who offered to help out with her) she had a broken bottom left fang
(basically just a stump).  The store manager said it was a baby tooth, and
she would get a new adult tooth.  Well, so far no new teeth.  She was
brought home at 14-16 weeks and is now about 26 weeks old.  So, was I told a
story or will she really grow a new tooth?  With all of my other ferrets I
don't recall anyone losing or getting new teeth.  Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks for any help.  Dooks to all.

Samone
(Bear & Gizmo)
(Bailey & Tiki)