From:
Samone Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:33:28 -0400
I know I'm a few days behind but free time is usually spent apartment
searching and playing with fuzzies.

Georgia your story gave me quite a few chuckles.

>My ferrets only play area is the kitchen, so arriving home in a rush I had
>two concerns.  Getting Burnie, Kouri, and Welly out for some romp time, and
>preparing a "real" meal because company was coming for dinner.

I also like to cook with ferrets.  Bear and Gizmo have become great
assistants in the kitchen.  Of course, they think I'm the sloppiest cook
around because I'm always (oops) dropping tiny pieces of pepper, potato,
cucumber (Bear's favorite) and other tasty morsels :-).  I wouldn't go too
public with this though (outside of fuzzy lovers that is) as guests may stop
coming over.  <grin>

Question:  When a ferret is just about to NOT use a litter box and you scream
HEY! NO! isn't their startled look the cutest thing you've ever seen?!  Then,
in thinking about it, could you imagine if someone did that to you? (LOL!!)