From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:08:22 -0700
I am privileged to have two un-descented males in my home.  Of course
they don't tolerate each other, and if they tangle with anyone else the
stink is obvious.  I would like to know this: Is the liquid continually
made by the glands and needs to be released now and then or is it just
replaced after the sacs are empty.  Is some squeezed out when they poop
if the sacs get too full?  My guys are pretty polite about not poofing
unless agitated.

Wondering-

Carol O.,
Tucson