From:
Gloria Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:08:50 -0700
I know it has been awhile, but things have been pretty ragged here.  We
are still here, but our shelter/rescue capabilities have drastically
diminished.  Randy's health has deteriorated quite a bit in the last
year.  It has forced us to cut the shelter/rescues.  Randy has been in
and out of the hospital due to his lungs, kidneys, and heart.  He came
close to dying several of those times.  Back in March he was flown in
via Flight for Life in acoma.  Was in ICU for a week.

We miss you all, but have still been lurking on and off.  Just to keep up
on what is happening.  If you want to email us, please do so.

All of our love to those that have lost kids

Randy and Gloria Horton