From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:53:32 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Today I went home at lunch and of course I had to play with my three kids
(ferrets).  Anyway, when Bravo went to take a drink of water from their
water bottle, instead of using it like a normal ferret, he actually put his
little paw over the opening pushing the little ball thingy up so that water
can keep coming out.  He licked the water off his paw - then he let Lucy get
in there and drink the water from his paw also.  It was very sweet to say
the very least!

Just another example of what sweet little babies these guys are.

All the best,
Caryl
Lucy, Brutus and Boo Boo