From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:29:54 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Recently there were a few postings about 'what to do with a bored ferret?".
Anyway, my Bravo can usually find something to do, he's a little rocketman.
On Friday night my SO went out to play with the boys and there was nothing
for me to do.  I let the guys out for their playtime and they were happy
just wrestling with eachother.  I was the bored human just watching them
from the couch.  Then I decided to try and find some of their toys.  I
pulled the couch out and couldn't believe my eyes.  Among the treasures were
quite a few squeaky toys, a rawhide dogbone, 1 very expensive leather shoe,
a set of housekeys, a metal bracket for who know's what, and two small red
potatoes.  Bravo got totally stressed out when I started to pick these
things up.  So what did I do?  Hide every item like it was an Easter Egg
hunt.  It was quite hysterical.  My little guy found just about everything
and didn't stop moving for at least an hour.

Then I decided to take the hubby's credit card and go shopping for a new
pair of shoes.....

All the best to everyone and their beloved fuzzies,
Caryl
Lucy, Brutus and Bravo