From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:56:43 -0500
Howdy all!  I did have quite the "mommy moment" this morning!!!  Frodo had
been out playing for a little over an hour and a half.  I called him over
to me - he still doesn't know his name but he does come when I make kissy
noises and/or hand motions to him.  He came over so I picked him up.  I
laid him on my lap on his back with his head cupped in my hands.  I started
rubbing his chin and behind his ears - he almost fell asleep - it was
soooooooo cute!!!  He hasn't sat still for more than 15 seconds for me so
far, so this was just great!!  He just kept yawning and starting to drift
off, then open his eyes for just abit, then start to fall asleep again,
etc.  Did this for about ten minutes until he heard some noise coming from
downstairs that he decided needed investigating!  What a cutie - the darned
camera was in the car though!!  AAAAAARGH!!!  Oh well, hopefully next time
won't be too far away!

Well, gotta run - take care and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Crew

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret