Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:39:35 -0500
http://www.ferretfarm.org/Raffles.html

Drum roll please >>>
the winner of our Valentine Raffle is Andrew R. of WA

Congratulations Andrew! Thank you one and all for participating and
supporting our shelter.

Kyle and his family were here looking to see who they could adopt,
they agreed to pick our raffle winner for us. Maggie fell in love with
little Kyle so they are going to come back to hang out with her again
tomorrow.

Thanks for helpen our Mum take care of us

Sarah and Daisy
www.ferretfarm.org
https://www.facebook.com/LakeroadFerretFarm