From:
tina haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:53:12 -0800
Someone sent me the link to enter a photo contest for animals.  I
submitted 5 photo's.  Here is how to go see them if you wish too.

Go to this link-- http://coolpetsites.com/ go to CoolPetSitesPhotoContest
click on that or try this link directly--
http://loxly.com/modules.php?name=gallery

2 pics in "multiple pets section"--- "Boomer the Ferret Nanny" following
a ferret on the couch and Boomer and Scooter (cat) sleeping together
snuggled up saying "Boomer 2 and Scooter 4 months are Best Friends"

1 pic in the DOGS section (was on the last page), Boomer in the cat bed
saying "See Mom I do fit in the cat bed!!"

2 in the ferrets section---ferret pics are 2 in the cage saying "Can we
come out and Play Mommy?" other is Mouse on the floor looking up saying
"Hi Mom, I'm being good, really I am, can I have a treat?"

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife