From:
Debbie Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 02:52:53 EDT
This is just a short comment to all ferret owners.  Our little Missy is
one courageous kit and gets into a lot of mischief, hence her name,
Misschievous.  This weekend while in play with our other 2 ferrets, she
fell and broke a front leg.  Missy is only 6 months old and her bones are
not yet big enough for the surgery she needs and I don't have enough money
(about $1,000) to have it performed.  We have had to tape her leg to her
body and hope that it heals with minimal damage and loss of use.  If anyone
else has had this happen, please let me hear from you.  I just hope that I
am doing the right thing by following this Vet's advice.

Thank you,
Debbie P,